look and feel

Thu, Sep 10 2015 09:18am EDT 1
Leif
Leif
25 Posts
Leif, what happens when you go here? https://my.network-maker.com/296959/home

I see a login page, but my existing password doesn't work.

(I did see a notice that I had been added to the admin group.)

Thu, Sep 10 2015 09:38am EDT 2
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
OK. You see the login page. You can probably log in as me if I don't get a better answer from support. Not my favorite idea, but workable. I would then open a second account with a different e-mail address and use it personally.
Thu, Sep 10 2015 09:50am EDT 3
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
I just got the news from support. Yes, we will need to make my current account an admin account and I will create another account for my personal use. DRAT, because all notifications will come to me even if they are for you.
Thu, Sep 10 2015 02:22pm EDT 4
Leif
Leif
25 Posts
Okay, that's what I anticipated. It would have been nice if they had made that explicit to you before you began, though.

Is it worth asking whether they can change the email associated with the admin account?
Thu, Sep 10 2015 02:28pm EDT 5
Leif
Leif
25 Posts
I ask because it would be really bad if you were unavailable for a while, and we couldn't get into the email associated with the admin account.

And I don't think we need to be reading your personal emails.
Thu, Sep 10 2015 02:29pm EDT 6
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
It will still be mine. I will change the password, set up a new account and then give admins the password to this account.

Thu, Sep 10 2015 02:33pm EDT 7
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
The Polymath is the official publication of Polymathica, a global community of refinement and erudition, and The Polymathic Institute, which promotes polymathic research, education, careers and lifestyles. It also promotes projects designed to be remediation for the Inappropriately Excluded.

Your referral code is 32950. It is used to track the source of our new subscribers.

* indicates required

Thu, Sep 10 2015 02:35pm EDT 8
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
I'm concerned about whether the 'advertising' optoins will be sufficiently robust. We can insert inline ads, but I'm afraid that their official ad functionality will display the same ads on every pageview no matter where it is.

Thu, Sep 10 2015 03:11pm EDT 9
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
I signed up with my business e-mail DoctorPolymath@yahoo.com. Every once in a while my wife forwards a link to the account, but otherwise it is all about Polymathica. I will create a second account using my personal e-mail.
Thu, Sep 10 2015 03:58pm EDT 10
Leif
Leif
25 Posts
I'm concerned about whether the 'advertising' optoins will be sufficiently robust. We can insert inline ads, but I'm afraid that their official ad functionality will display the same ads on every pageview no matter where it is.

Is advertising a paid feature?

What are our options for testing it before we fully commit?

Thu, Sep 10 2015 04:03pm EDT 11
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
I will ask. I just made a sale ( a new guy has paid to join P.E.N.) I will use it to upgrade to $29.99 per month choice. Then we can just test it out.

Mon, Sep 14 2015 04:03pm EDT 12
Filip
Filip
16 Posts
Yes. I've been to the dashboard and had a look around. We'll just have to see that becomes available once we upgrade.
Mon, Sep 14 2015 04:13pm EDT 13
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
Filip, for how, maybe you could review the templates and see if you like one better than this one.

The look is busy and not very aesthetic. I don't like that big graphic with all of the people. But that is not easy to change.

I will upgrade this week. I have asked questions about upgrade and I gt vague answers to specific questions. So, I don't hink there is any choice. I remember from my experience with these guys 4 years ago that once you upgrade you can't downgrade. Cute, huh? But when we upgrade, if it just simply isn't workable, we would need to junk the whole project anyway. I really don't want to do that, though. Even bad is better than none and we will upgrade with time because you can download the member list.
Mon, Sep 14 2015 08:35pm EDT 14
Leif
Leif
25 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble tracking down posts?

I don't think anything is getting lost, but I suspect the display of topics in the forum could be better.
Tue, Sep 15 2015 09:09am EDT 15
Filip
Filip
16 Posts
Yes the links never take you to the relevant post, just to the first page of the right thread. This is very annoying, and also the reason I've been slow in seeing your posts at all!
Tue, Sep 15 2015 10:13am EDT 16
Michael Ferguson
Michael Ferguson
37 Posts
I did a more limited test four years ago and that was one of the lack of notifications was complaint. I passed it on to support and they replied, 'Nobody else is having problems.' Maybe we don't know the proper procedure. aybe there are switches or something that fixes this. I don't know.

Thu, Dec 29 2016 12:33am EST 17
shuaibi
shuaibi
3 Posts
Welcome RSgoldfast quick - you can experience one-stop shop to buy gold coins.

We list the last pair in RuneScape gold for many years, and have made some expertise and name many online forums. Because we have a tendency to area unit results from the United States.

There is no treatment should be supported frustrating communication problems in the field, there will be less risk of the index, such as testing, receive your medal.

In order to ensure the most secure every transaction of a single gold medal from legitimate sources of employment provider. Whenever you want to order, please online support.

On the web, you will receive most of the gold in five minutes, in order to verify your order. Remember, we will require good style of large orders.

Recognition of forms to ensure that the payment is not fraud. We have completed thousands of orders, and we have not received criticism.

RS gold largest marketing area of our unit! Take a look at our website: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.